Saturday, November 9, 2013

Kate's Loved Ones

Please leave your name or a message below in the comment section for Kate's Journal.  I want her to someday know about all the people that have already made a huge impact in her life with all their love, support, and prayers! 

4 comments:

  1. Kate we are so glad you are home. We have been praying for you since you arrived and have followed your progress with every post your mom made,. You are such a strong fighter and I know your life has already touched so many others for good. You have come to earth to join an amazing family. Your mom is so kind and patient, and shows so much love for others. You are a special child of god. I can't wait to watch you grow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate, I have followed your blog throughout your journey. Your are amazing. You and your mom are a strength to many.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate,
    What a miracle you are and you have such a special strong spirit! And we are so thankful for that! Some day when you are older you will understand how special, and miraculous you really are and how much your parents, family and especially your Heavenly Father love you. We are so excited to watch you grow and learn and are so grateful for you and your family. We love all of you so much! Welcome Home Kate! We are so glad that your stay in the NICU is over! Lots of love and prayers for you always.

    Love- The Pays

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Kate, I met you and your mom when my little girl was also in the NICU. I am so impressed by your strength and resilience, and I know you are such a blessing to your momma and the rest of your family! You are also an inspiration to many others who have been praying for you. Love, Emily Poff

    ReplyDelete